• Current trends in state charity law and regulation
• Update on cross-jurisdiction enforcement
• Challenging fundraising compliance issues
Read more »
The Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis for State Taxation
• Impact of the CARES Act on state income and payroll taxes.
• After the fiscal stimulus and stabilization phase of the COVID-19 crisis, are federal and state tax increases inevitable? If so, which ones?
• Can the U.S. survive the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis without a broad-based consumption tax?
• Dealing with audits’ potential opportunities and pitfalls in resolution.
Read more »
Georgetown Law CLE has an established tradition with more than 30 years of experience providing the legal community high quality programs. Our programs and products are developed with the profession's ever-changing needs in mind, while simultaneously meeting the mandatory CLE requirements of state bars.
Now you can discover the Georgetown Law CLE experience at your convenience online. You will benefit from learning from the country's leading officials, judges, and practitioners in the comfort of your own office in a format that is conducive to your unique learning style.